We comprise a team of successful, experienced industry advisers who help you solve problems and make better decisions.
With decades of proven experience, talent, accomplishments, and fresh ideas, you get an absolute commitment to helping you and your organization succeed.
FACILITATING BUYER-SUPPLIER PROBLEMS & DECISIONS • PROVIDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE • HELPING PLAN & MANAGE BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY • BUILDING BETTER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS • PRESENTING BRIEFINGS & WORKSHOPS • EDITING PROPOSALS & REPORTS • PLUS OTHER IF IT’S FUN
Trusted Advice, Fresh Ideas & Insights, Unique Knowledge
- Customer-supplier facilitation
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Customer experience management assistance
- Financial, technology, and organization assessments
- Effective procurement assistance
- Report and proposal reviews and edits
- Briefings, workshops, and presentations
- Keynote addresses and panel moderating.
No drawn-out ‘billable hours’, no piles of data, no irrelevant info…just advice & ideas from experienced people you trust.
Henry Dortmans, B.Com. (Hon.), MBA
I deliver tangible results and have been described as a trusted, responsible, and inquisitive adviser.
I’ve helped over 300 organizations…so far.
I’m actively involved in every client initiative. I am one of the industry’s sought after speakers, a member of various advisory boards, a Top 200 program mentor at Ryerson University’s School of Business Management, the author of the widely-read column On the Line.
My 35+ years of industry experience include:
- president of Angus Dortmans Associates Inc., Canada’s preeminent business technology management consulting firm
- president of Datex Management Services, leading the managed services division
- VP of TSB International, launching the firm’s successful management services business
- manager and director in three major Canadian corporations
- senior consultant and founder of KPMG’s telecommunications consulting practice
- co-founder and past-president of the CTCA (now SCTC)
- chair of various industry conferences including: VoiceCon Tour (Toronto), Telemanagement Live, International Contact Center Management (ICCM – Canada and U.S.), Enterprise Networks, Corporate Networks
- host and moderator of various events for industry suppliers, customers, consultants, analysts.
The firm comprises a network of experienced strategists and focused specialists…skills and talents unmatched in the industry.