I work with a team of associates. Industry advisers and specialists who are trusted, successful, and experienced.
With decades of projects, accomplishments and fresh ideas, you get an absolute commitment to helping you and your organization succeed.
CONDUCTING REVIEWS – Financial, Operations, Systems – FACILITATING BUYER-SUPPLIER PROBLEMS and DECISIONS • OVERSEEING CRITICAL PROJECTS • PROVIDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE • HELPING PLAN and MANAGE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS OPERATIONS and PROCESSES • BUILDING BETTER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS • PRESENTING BRIEFINGS and WORKSHOPS • EDITING PROPOSALS & REPORTS • and OTHER PROJECTS IF THEY’RE FUN
Fresh Ideas & Insights
No drawn-out ‘billable hours’, no piles of data, no irrelevant info…just advice & ideas.
Henry Dortmans, B.Com. (Hon.), MBA
I deliver tangible results and have been described as a trusted, responsible, and inquisitive adviser.
I’ve helped over 300 organizations in North America.
I’m actively involved in every client initiative. I am one of the industry’s sought after speakers, a member of various advisory boards, a Top 200 program mentor at Ryerson University’s School of Business Management, the author of the widely-read column On the Line.
My 35+ years of industry experience include:
- president of Angus Dortmans Associates Inc., Canada’s preeminent business telecom management consulting firm
- VP of TSB International, launching the firm’s successful management services business
- manager and director in three major Canadian corporations
- senior consultant and founder of KPMG’s telecommunications consulting practice
- co-founder and past-president of the CTCA (now SCTC)
- chair of various industry conferences including: VoiceCon Tour (Toronto), Telemanagement Live, International Contact Center Management (ICCM – Canada and U.S.), Enterprise Networks, Corporate Networks
- host, speaker and/or moderator of various events for industry suppliers, customers, consultants, analysts.
A network of experienced strategists and focused specialists…skills and talents unmatched in the industry. Bios available on request.