Henry Dortmans has helped many organizations, including:
211 Ontario, 311 Halton, Acadia University, Alberta Contact Centre Association, Alberta Government, Alpha Insights, AON, ATB Financial, AVAYA, Bank of Canada, Bayshore Home Health, BDC, BELL Canada, Blue Mountain Resorts, BrantTel, CAA, Canadian Diabetes, Canadian Independent Telecommunications Association (CITA), Canada Post, Canada Revenue Agency, Canon, Capital Health Alberta, City of Calgary, City of Mississauga, City of Toronto, Clarica/SunLife, CLP Central, Dalhousie University, Datex, Direct Energy, Durham Region, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Federal Government, FedEx, FlashForwardICT, GO Transit/Metrolinx, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Gowlings, Great-West Life, GTAA, Halton Region, Hoffman-La Roche, HOOPP, Human Resources Development Canada, ICCM, ICMI, Industry Canada, IKO Industries, Imperial Tobacco, InsightaaaS, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Maple Leaf Foods/Schneiders, Keefer Management Inc., Kodak, KPMG, Law Society of Upper Canada, Loyalty One, Manitoba Public Insurance, Manulife, McCarthy Tetrault, Microsoft Canada, MITEL, Newfoundland & Labrador Hydro/Nalcor, Northbridge Insurance, The North West Company, Ontario College of Teachers, Ontario Government, PANASONIC, Pizza Pizza, Purchasing Management Association of Canada (PMAC), PUROLATOR, Queen’s University, Questex Media Group, Royal Canadian Mint, Samuel Son & Co., Saint Elizabeth Health Care (SEHC), Saint Mary’s University, SaskTel, Seneca Queen Theatre, TELUS, Thomas Cook, TransCanada, TST Overland Express/Transforce, Travelex, Toronto District School Board (TDSB), UNITED WAY, Unity Telecom, Via Rail, VoxData, York Region.
References available on request.
FOR PRIVATE & PUBLIC SECTOR BUYERS
• facilitating buyer-supplier conflicts
• doing ‘health checks’ to outline strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve service and/or reduce costs significantly
• helping develop strategy road maps to establish a better foundation for the future
• conducting financial reviews that resulted in better rate plans, lower rates, better management processes
• helping execs address major decisions, e.g., managed or hosted services arrangements and contracts
• assisting organizations evaluate and select new networks, services, suppliers, advisers
• helping plan and implement new services, e.g., 211, 311
• conducting numerous financial and operations reviews.
• helping launch new products and services
• improving business development — better success rates, higher win percentages, less internal time & effort, more revenue, higher profit
• reviewing and editing proposals or RFP responses
• improving customer satisfaction programs
• revamping service deliverables and service level guarantees; signing & re-signing of multi-million dollar, long-term agreements.
FOR ASSOCIATIONS, EVENT PLANNERS, SUPPLIERS
• preparing and conducting presentations to managers & execs, consultants, suppliers’ prospects & customers, suppliers’ channel partner
• conducting sessions on best practices
• presenting keynote addresses for suppliers’ events, including a six-city tour across Canada to help a service provider launch a new hosted service
• delivering presentations in Canada (9 provinces) and in the U.S. (Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, New Orleans)
• assisting develop the conference program & selecting speakers for 14 conferences in Canada and in the U.S.
Henry Dortmans has worked with 300+ organizations.