On the Line offers fresh insights into key planning & management issues including leadership examples, better buyer-supplier processes, program and system implementation success stories, and more.
“Gave me a very practical approach to developing a road map for our department.”
“Right on the money…you worded it exquisitely.”
“Did you just read my mind? This will be extremely handy at our next group meeting.”
The following are a few of the 190+ columns to date:
- The Real Benefits of Cloud Services
- Key Elements of Successful Project Plans
- The Difference between Price and Value
- Net Promoter System® Highlights
- Measuring Customer Loyalty
- Nobody Wins Unless Everybody Wins
- Ten Guidelines for Choosing a Supplier
- Customers’ Biggest Problem with Suppliers
- Suppliers’ Biggest Problem with Customers
- New Industry Options Demand New Skills & Resources
- Successful Supplier-Consultant Relationships
- What Makes a Great Leader?
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Projects
- The Impact of Big Data
- Leadership in Action
- The Biggest Challenge Facing Suppliers Today?
- When the Winds of Changes Shift
- 14 Tips on How to be More Effective
- The Value of Nothing
- Competition & Innovation
- The Quest for Creativity Continues
- Tips for Better RFPs
- Top Five Elements of an Effective Strategic Plan
- Solving Problems & Making Decisions
- Creating Effective Buyer-Supplier Partnerships
- Supplier Executives’ Insights
- Calm in the Face of Chaos
- So You’re the New CIO
- On the Business of Giving Advice
- Calculating the Price of Failure
- Taming the Wireless Beast
- Managing Multi-Vendor Implementation Projects
- Getting Results Without an RFP
- Leadership During Uncertain Times
- Putting Fun Back Into The Industry
- Developing Effective Road Maps
- Apples, Oranges, and Benchmarks
- The Supplier Service Gap
- Getting Credits For Money Owed
- Contact Center Leadership
- Auditing Implementations
- Managing Expectations: It’s Not About the Slogan
- Why are Some Acquisitions So Complex?
- Don’t Blame the Boss!
- We Want to Be Your Partner. Everyone Says It…What Does It Mean?
- Managing Project Managers
- Forecasting Without Numbers
- Baselines and Your Credibility Quotient
- Selling Your Ideas to Executives
- You Can’t Get There From Here
If you’re interested in a copy of one of these On the Lines above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the issue title, along with your name, title, organization, phone number. And if you have any questions regarding On the Line, call 416.845.4511.
Note: If you sign up/opt in using the website form (see tab below) or send email requests, you expressly consent to receiving emails.