On the Line offers insights into key planning and management issues including leadership examples, better buyer-supplier processes, program and system success stories, events, and more.
There are 192 columns to date. Here’s a few:
- Customer Experience – Strategic Report Summary
- How the Consulting Business has Changed
- Key Elements of Successful Project Plans
- Net Promoter System®
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Ten Guidelines for Choosing a Supplier
- Customers’ Biggest Problem with Suppliers – Survey Results
- The Impact of Analytics
- The Biggest Challenge Facing Suppliers Today
- The Quest for Creativity
- Tips for Better RFPs
- Creating Effective Buyer-Supplier Partnerships
- Calm in the Face of Chaos
- On the Business of Giving Advice
- Managing Multi-Vendor Implementation Projects
- Developing Effective Road Maps
- Apples, Oranges, and Benchmarks
- Managing Project Managers
- Baselines and Your Credibility Quotient – IQ EQ CQ
- You Can’t Get There from Here.
If you’re interested in a copy of one of these On the Lines above, send an email listing the issue title, along with your name, title, organization, phone number. And if you have any questions regarding On the Line, call 416.845.4511.
Note: If you sign up/opt in using the website form (see tab below) or send email requests, you expressly consent to receiving emails.