On the Line offers insights into key planning and management issues including leadership examples, better buyer-supplier processes, program and system success stories, events, and more.
There are 191 columns to date. Here’s 20:
- Customer Experience – Strategic Report Summary
- How the Consulting Business has Changed
- Key Elements of Successful Project Plans
- Net Promoter System® – The CX standard
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Ten Guidelines for Choosing a Supplier
- Customers’ Biggest Problem with Suppliers – Survey Results
- The Impact of Analytics
- The Biggest Challenge Facing Suppliers Today
- The Quest for Creativity
- Tips for Better RFPs
- Creating Effective Buyer-Supplier Partnerships
- Calm in the Face of Chaos
- On the Business of Giving Advice
- Managing Multi-Vendor Implementation Projects
- Developing Effective Road Maps
- Apples, Oranges, and Benchmarks
- Managing Project Managers
- Baselines and Your Credibility Quotient – IQ EQ CQ
- You Can’t Get There From Here.
If you’re interested in a copy of one of these On the Lines above, send an email to email@example.com listing the issue title, along with your name, title, organization, phone number. And if you have any questions regarding On the Line, call 416.845.4511.
Note: If you sign up/opt in using the website form (see tab below) or send email requests, you expressly consent to receiving emails.