A team of associates — experienced industry advisers and specialists — who help decision-makers.
With decades of projects, accomplishments, and fresh ideas, you get an absolute commitment to helping you and your organization succeed.
- CONDUCTING REVIEWS – Financial, Operations, Systems
- FACILITATING BUYER-SUPPLIER PROBLEMS and DECISIONS
- OVERSEEING CRITICAL PROJECTS
- PROVIDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE
- PLANNING BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS OPERATIONS and PROCESSES
- BUILDING BETTER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- PRESENTING SPEECHES, BRIEFINGS, and WORKSHOPS
- EDITING PROPOSALS & REPORTS
Fresh Ideas & Insights
No drawn-out ‘billable hours’, no piles of data, no irrelevant info. Just advice & ideas. Call us!
Henry Dortmans, B.Com. (Hon.), MBA
I’ve helped over 300 organizations on a wide variety of projects. I deliver tangible results and have been described as a trusted, responsible, and inquisitive adviser.
Consultant, industry speaker, member of various advisory boards, a Top 200 Program mentor at Ryerson University’s School of Business Management, author of the widely-read column On the Line.
My 35+ years of industry experience include:
- president of Angus Dortmans Associates Inc., Canada’s preeminent business communications management consulting firm
- VP of TSB International, launching and managing the firm’s management services division
- senior consultant and founder of KPMG’s telecommunications consulting practice
- manager and director in three major corporations
- co-founder and past-president of the CTCA (now SCTC)
- program leader and chair of various industry conferences including: VoiceCon Tour (Toronto), Telemanagement Live, International Contact Center Management (ICCM – Canada and U.S.), Enterprise Networks, Corporate Networks
- host, speaker and/or moderator of events for industry suppliers, customers, associations.
A network of experienced strategists and focused specialists…skills and talents unmatched in the industry. Bios available on request.